Integrated circuit packaging provides mechanical and electrical connections for IC chips. It also supplies physical protection. As a result, the integrated circuit chips have a stable and reliable operating condition. With the packaging development, manufacturers have adopted various advanced packaging technologies such as system-in-package (SiP) and system-on-chip (SoC), followed by a series of new challenges for packaging materials such as chip miniaturization, yield improvement, and cost reduction. Fitech provides reliable solder and solution support for integrated circuit packaging in various fields.
FEF-180/240 is a type of no-clean zero-halogen epoxy soldering paste that does not contain rosin. It does not splash during soldering. The solder residue becomes thermoset adhesive and is attached around the solder joints to improve soldering strength, corrosion resistance, and insulation. FEF-180/240 has the functions of self-assembly and self-correction, which is an ideal solder for high-precision and high-reliability microelectronic packaging.
Features and Advantages
1. FET-180/240 can achieve metallurgical connection and have better thermal conductivity and electrical conductivity than that of silver conductive paste;
2. It does not require washing after soldering, and the residue is thermosetting into adhesive to promote electrical insulation and solder joint reliability;
3. It has excellent chemical activity and solder ball elimination performance;
4. Thermoset adhesive is attached around the solder joints to enhance reliability;
5. The operation is simple. Reflow ovens, electric hot plates, and stoves can be used;
6. It has excellent thixotropy, suitable viscosity, outstanding stability, long operating life, and no delamination.