Micro Electron Mechanical Systems (MEMS) refers to micro-devices and systems that consist of micro-sensors, actuators, signal processing, mechanical structures, and other devices. MEMS include optical perception, environmental perception, displacement perception, acoustic perception, communication networking, interactive recognition, etc. The products of MEMS include accelerometers, gyroscopes, micro microphones, RF MEMS, pressure sensors, micro flow meters, etc. MEMS is applicable in smartphones, computers and tablets, smart TVs, remote controls, gaming devices, robots, wearables (including smart watches, active noise-canceling headphones), smart homes, smart buildings, IoT, automotive, transportation, industry, healthcare, smart city, military, and other fields. Compared with integrated circuit packaging, MEMS has a wide variety of cavities and micro-mechanical structures, which introduces extra requirements on packaging materials. MEMS packaging includes Die Level Packaging, Device Level Packaging, Wafer Level Packaging, Single-Chip Packaging, and System in Package. Fitech provides reliable solder and solution support for MEMS packaging in various fields.
FSA-170 series epoxy solder paste is made of low-temperature alloy solder powder FL170 with excellent sphericity, uniform particle size, low oxygen content, and halogen-free flux. The solvent evaporates very slightly during soldering and curing. There is no solder ball generation after soldering. The solder powder melts and shrinks, and the solder joints are metallurgical connections, which are equivalent to the soldering effects of solder paste. FSA-170 is a no-clean product. Solder residue becomes thermosetting adhesive around the solder joints to improve soldering strength, corrosion resistance, and insulation. FSA-170 is suitable for the reliable packaging of thin substrates and non-heat-resistance components.
Features and Advantages
1. FSA-170 has excellent soldering strength with a peak reflow temperature of 170℃;
2. It is unnecessary to clean after soldering, and the residue becomes thermosetting adhesive to improve electric insulation and solder joint strength;
3. It has outstanding chemical activity and does not generate solder balls after soldering;
4. The operation is simple. Reflow oven, electric hot plate, and stove can be used;
5. It has advantages such as outstanding thixotropy, suitable viscosity, excellent stability, no delamination, and long operating life;
6. It has the functions of self-assembly and chip correction. When applying epoxy solder paste, the chip is automatically corrected when heating, and the solder automatically combines with the pad.