Power semiconductor devices, also known as power electronic devices, are mainly used for power conversion and control of power equipment. Power electronics is a supporting technology for modern science, industry, and national defense, and power devices are the core and foundation of power electronics technology. For instance, if the human body is used as an analogy, power electronic devices are equivalent to the cardiovascular and limbs of the human body that is responsible for supporting human activities. Power devices such as a thyristor, GTO, GTR, Power MOSFET, IGBT, IGCT, and others are widely applied in advanced energy, electric power, advanced equipment manufacturing, transportation, laser, aerospace, ships, modern weapons, and frontier science of environmental protection. Power electronic devices usually operate under high voltage, high frequency, and high temperature, which poses a severe challenge to packaging reliability, especially electrical insulation reliability. Fitech provides reliable solder and solution support for various power device packaging.
Features and Advantages
Product features and advantages:
Product characteristics and advantages:
1. Excellent water cleaning performance to reach high soldering reliability;
2. Outstanding wettability;
3. Suitable for the packaging of micro-bump and ultra-fine-pitch component, providing extraordinary printing performance;
4. Extraordinary slump resistance;
5. Applicable to jet printing, pin transfer, dispensing, and printing with outstanding thixotropy and suitable viscosity;
6. Superior wettability and chemical activity;
7. Comply with RoHS and halogen-free environmental protection specifications.