Power semiconductor devices, also known as power electronic devices, are mainly used for power conversion and control of power equipment. Power electronics is a supporting technology for modern science, industry, and national defense, and power devices are the core and foundation of power electronics technology. For instance, if the human body is used as an analogy, power electronic devices are equivalent to the cardiovascular and limbs of the human body that is responsible for supporting human activities. Power devices such as a thyristor, GTO, GTR, Power MOSFET, IGBT, IGCT, and others are widely applied in advanced energy, electric power, advanced equipment manufacturing, transportation, laser, aerospace, ships, modern weapons, and frontier science of environmental protection. Power electronic devices usually operate under high voltage, high frequency, and high temperature, which poses a severe challenge to packaging reliability, especially electrical insulation reliability. Fitech provides reliable solder and solution support for various power device packaging.
SnSb10 alloy solder powder with excellent sphericity, uniform particle size, and low oxygen content is mixed with no-clean flux to produce FTP-901/FTD-901 series solder paste based on metallurgical method and chemical structure. It has an outstanding adhesion effect before soldering. Solvent volatilizes very slightly during soldering. Moreover, the solder paste has extraordinary wettability, anti-slump, and residue reduction properties. It is developed to meet the market demand for heat-resistant microelectronic device assembly and precision soldering. FTP-901/FTD-901 has a superior heat resistance and heat dissipation performance. It also improves the soldering voiding and the strength and conductivity of intermetallic compounds.
Features and Advantages
1. FT-901 has extraordinary thermal conductivity, electrical conductivity, and soldering strength;
2. Special ultra-fine solder powder satisfies high-power chip soldering with a size exceeding 20mil;
3. The operation is simple. Reflow oven, electric hot plate, and stove can be used;
4. It has advantages such as outstanding thixotropy, appropriate viscosity, excellent stability, no delamination, and long operating life;
5. The creep resistance of FT-901 is extraordinary, and it has heat resistance better than that of SAC305 alloy.
Fitech produces SAC305 solder powder with excellent sphericity, uniform particle size, and low oxygen content, and it is mixed with halogen-free flux to prepare FTP-305/FTD-305 series solder paste. The solder paste has a superior adhesion effect before soldering. Solvent volatilizes very slightly during soldering. Moreover, the solder paste has extraordinary wettability, anti-slump, and residue reduction properties. There is no solder ball formation during soldering. It is an ideal soldering material for micro-bump ultra-fine-pitch packaging.
Features and Advantages
1. FTP-305/FTD-305 has better thermal conductivity and electrical conductivity than that of silver conductive adhesive;
2. The ultra-fine solder powder has narrow size distribution. FTP-305/FTD-305 has stable solder paste printing and outstanding anti-slump performance, and it is suitable for ultra-fine-pitch packaging;
3. It has excellent chemical activity, solder ball elimination, and wettability;
4. The operation is simple. Equipment such as reflow ovens, electric hot plates, and stoves can be used;
5. It has excellent viscosity, outstanding stability, no delamination, and long stencil life.